Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

When one of the items on your 3D printing fails.

It is good to be able to 3D print a lot of small items.  It saves you time.
But sometimes one of the items fails.  It doesnt stick and will ruin the rest of your prints. 

I have tried all type of solutions for this but nothing worked.  Sometimes I had to abort all of the printing loosing the good ones.

Today I solved it using the 3D pen.  I paused the printing and build an item in the place where the failed one should be with the 3D pen. 

And it worked!!.

The first time I did not build it right.




                                                                                                                The second time it worked:



No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave your comment here.