Search This Blog

Sunday, January 22, 2017

This new 3D printed skeleton is working!!!

I am so anxious that I will not wait till it's finished.

I am making a new elfoid, but I decided to fix Raquel skeleton first.

It isn't ready yet, but it is looking good.

This is what I have been doing these past days.




And this is how Raquel is looking...


She can stand up easily,  Move her legs, feet, arms, hands, head and body.  She will have articulated fingers too.  Tomorrow I will go and see if I can find very small screws for the fingers.

As you can see my house is a mess.   I had some surgery done to my mouth (implants), so you can see the Doctor's indications, the pills,  mixed with my working tools.  This is so much fun!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave your comment here.