Search This Blog

Thursday, October 11, 2018

3D pens help with crochet Amigurumis!

I am using my 3D pen not only to glue parts of my Amigurumi skeleton.  Now I found out it is useful to glue hair to the Amigurumi.  Pressing the pen while it is hot will stick together the hairs of a lock of hair.


First I applied some plastic to the crocheted body.  I pressed the pen between the stitches extruding plastic.  For this I am using black PLA.  But ABS would also work.


After gluing with plastic the hairs together I glue them to the body.  Softening the plastic with the tip of the pen while it is hot.

These were my first results:




And here is my new donkey with the previous one.   There others were bought by a brazilian guest that came to my house through Airbnb.







No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave your comment here.