Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Robotics came knocking to my door!!!

Not tired yet of getting a better skeleton, and starting new crochet characters and.... Robotics irrupted in my life!!!


Just trying to remain alive to be able to keep on learning and creating and eventually teaching what I learn, I bought myself a exercise bike.

Two beautiful young persons came to ensamble it, and as they saw my Ultimaker commented they also used 3 D printing.  But they use it for robotics!!!

They have done fantastic things already.  More so they do it as a hobby, because they need to work in other jobs!!!   This is incredible and I am sure they will soon be able to make their projects for a living and leave the boring job of assembling exercise bikes.

This is a proof that our actual Economic System is obsolete!!

But I wanted to share what they are doing:

You Tube channel:    Tempore Capta
Facebook page:         Facebook Tempore Capta

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave your comment here.